Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Affiliate Marketing Strategies #5 – Promote Large Ticket Items & #6 – Increase Recurring Revenue

Promote Large Ticket Items


I believe it’s important to diversify your products and sources of income. But, you absolutely MUST promote at least one large ticket item.

As an example, in 2011 I promoted an offer that paid $100 per sale. That one program produced $39,300 in sales for the year:
Affiliate Marketing Strategies
I’ll admit $39,300 isn’t a huge amount of money. The important thing to remember is this is one promotion that’s part of multiple sites I have in multiple niches.
 My advice is to locate one or two products that give you large payouts. This is another way to maximize your commissions!

Join with use absolutely free and learn how to make money online as an affiliate. Join

Increase Recurring Revenue 


It’s equally important to promote products with a recurring revenue payout structure. These are the offers where a person subscribes to a product or service on a monthly basis. You get paid for every month they stay a member.

Recurring revenue is great because it means you’re receiving money on a regular basis. It’s almost like you’re getting a regular paycheck!

As an example; take a look at this:
Affiliate Marketing Strategies

This image shows a few sales during a two-day span.

I’ll admit the amount I make on each sale isn’t much. But I get paid each and every month. If you look at the red arrow, you’d see that I’ve earned $13.48 on one affiliate sale for the last 36 months. That’s $485.28 in total revenue!

Hopefully you see why recurring revenue is awesome!

Join with use absolutely free and learn how to make money online as an affiliate. Join


No comments:

Post a Comment